The audit log is the centralized stream of user activity which occurs on your workspace.
It allows the workspace Managers to investigate for potential suspicious behavior and security issues by reviewing the actions performed by users of their workspace.
The following information is included in each event recorded:
- Actor: the GitGuardian user who performed the event.
- Event: the event recorded.
- Date: the date when the event happened.
- IP address: the IP address of the actor who performed the event.
#Accessing the audit log
- Navigate to Settings > Workspace > Audit log.
- Search for logs.
Only the Owner and Managers have access to the workspace's audit log.