First, go to the Google Admin Console, and create a new SAML2 app.
You will land on this page, where you can set your app name.
- Now, you need to configure the Identity Provider in GitGuardian dashboard. Use these values:
Entity Idfield is filled with the
Identity Provider Issuer
Single Sign-On URLfield is filled with the
X509 Certfield is filled with the certificate. Download it, use
catand copy/paste the plaintext value.
- Click "Next". You will land on this page, where you can set the general informations for your SAML app that users will see when logging in.
- Click "Next". You can now configure basic settings:
ACS URLfield is filled with the
ACS URLvalue on GitGuardian dashboard.
Entity IDfield is filled with the
SP Entity IDvalue on GitGuardian dashboard.
Signed Responsemust be checked
Name IDmust be set to
Name ID formatmust be set to
- Now, some mappings need to be done, they are quite straightforward:
first_nameis mapped the user first name
last_nameis mapped the user last name
- Finish your app configuration by clicking on "Finish"..