First, go to https://$YOUR_OKTA_DOMAIN-admin.okta.com/admin/apps/add-app, then click on "Create New App".
You will land on this page, where you can set the general informations for your SAML app that users will see when logging in.
- Click "Next". You can now configure basic settings:
Single sign on URLfield is filled with the
ACS URLvalue on GitGuardian dashboard.
Audience URI (SP Entity ID)field is filled with the
SP Entity IDvalue on GitGuardian dashboard.
Default RelayStateis left blank
Name ID formatmust be set to
- Click on "Show Advanced Settings". Here make sure that both
Assertion Signatureare signed, and that
Digest Algorithmare respectively set to
SHA256. Assertions are not encrypted.
- Now, some straightforward mapping needs to done:
first_nameis mapped the user first name
last_nameis mapped the user last name
- Finish your app configuration.
- Finally, we need to configure the Identity Provider in GitGuardian dashboard. First, click on "View Setup Instructions", then use these values:
Entity Idfield is filled with the
Identity Provider Issuer
Single Sign-On URLfield is filled with the
Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
X509 Certfield is filled with the