This detector has been removed from GitGuardian's secrets detection engine for internal reason.
If however you received an incident notice regarding this detector in your GitGuardian dashboard, we recommend reading the following documentation.
- Documentation: https://help.talend.com/home
- Summary: Talend is a software editor specialized in data integration. Talend personal access tokens are used to authenticate to Talend Cloud APIs. They are bound to users and each user can have up to 5 of them.
- IPs allowlist: Users can set up an IP allowlist using Talend's API (see here).
- Scopes: This feature is not available.
An Audit logging service is provided to monitor activities on Talend Cloud applications (see here). Please note that depending on your subscription package, logs are kept only for a given amount of time.
Talend personal access token#
High Recall: False
Validity Check: False
Minimum Number of Matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.01
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - talend- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - token - key - secret
- text: > talend.token=123abc456-SLqaeGXaAy-tqOYCWICrDJl-3plrpCTWZ-5ZDjU-ECVaFj4GebNwp3 apikey: 123abc456-SLqaeGXaAy-tqOYCWICrDJl-3plrpCTWZ-5ZDjU-ECVaFj4GebNwp3 - text: > "value": "apid.ap.cloud.talend.com/api/v1", "name": "tokenUser1", "value": "sJAxe8_WTK2eYmRt8IwOg4FsKtQ2FjgjLvysIFTzjkJitwtIi61_Ym55y123asd4", apikey: sJAxe8_WTK2eYmRt8IwOg4FsKtQ2FjgjLvysIFTzjkJitwtIi61_Ym55y123asd4