- Documentation: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_IO_Documentation
- Summary: Adafruit IO provides an API to stream, log and interact with data coming from a wide range of internet of things devices.
- IPs allowlist: To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
- Scopes: This feature is not supported: an account has a single API key.
The Adafruit IO API Key can be regenerated from the account's dashboard.
To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
Adafruit io apikey#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 4.73
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - aio_- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - username
- text: > IO_USERNAME="thisisme" IO_KEY="aio_WCpzU40CAGsdLuslZSz4uhwxaiNj" username: thisisme apikey: aio_WCpzU40CAGsdLuslZSz4uhwxaiNj