Alchemy API Key
- Documentation: https://docs.alchemy.com/alchemy/
- Summary: Alchemy is the leading blockchain API. It can be used on popular blockchains such as Ethereum or Polygon to do common operations like consult gas price, get blocks and send transactions. The Alchemy key is an authentication key and once known it allows to query the Alchemy API.
- IPs allowlist: A whitelist can be edited for each key on the Alchemy dashboard. Keys with IP restrictions are still considered valid by GitGuardian.
- Scopes: Each key is linked to an environment.
#Revoke the secret
This can be done via the Alchemy dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
This can be seen in the Alchemy dashboard.
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 20.01
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - alchemyapi\.io\/v2\/- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - https://eth-
- text: > Mainnet: ['https://eth-mainnet.alchemyapi.io/v2/PajdHzB75s1V_7aldcQ6XbodqDCWMC7m'], apikey: PajdHzB75s1V_7aldcQ6XbodqDCWMC7m- text: > Goerli: [ 'https://eth-goerli.alchemyapi.io/v2/AGtF3w2AsccY_bfsdDleaVRehW2xGS7W', ] apikey: AGtF3w2AsccY_bfsdDleaVRehW2xGS7W