- Documentation: https://auth0.com/docs/
- Summary: Auth0 is a SaaS solution that adds authentication and authorization services to software applications. It allows users to sign up to only one application and be authenticated on multiple (also called
Single Sign-On). This detector searches for application credentials. These credentials could give access to users information, including personally identifiable information.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not currently available.
- Scopes: It is possible to configure specific scopes when creating the keys.
This can be done from Auth0 dashboard.
Auth0 provides access logs in the dashboard or through the Management API.
Category: Identity provider
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 3
Occurrences found for one million commits: 8.1
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - auth0\.com
- text: | i=JTvXRY1pCeLp1tyXdDDgk1KyUu1VIXTc s=_Yzv7l7Z8DdZ79JfR40JJWhabWSTp5XWFDRuTlGqTLMtMXwzrml81Z5CRpYJ3XSj d=gg-test.auth0.com domain: gg-test.auth0.com client_id: JTvXRY1pCeLp1tyXdDDgk1KyUu1VIXTc client_secret: _Yzv7l7Z8DdZ79JfR40JJWhabWSTp5XWFDRuTlGqTLMtMXwzrml81Z5CRpYJ3XSj