- Documentation: https://docs.chief.tools
- Summary: Chief.app is a tool helping to manage and monitor an infrastructure. Every credential can give access to all the services offered by the company.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: It is possible to select for which Chief Tool the token is usable.
This can be done from the user account.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Chief app key#
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - ct[pt]_
- text: ctp_rXeez5xZkbBe5yAwQ0YBwiycbDE9Ai2s5bv4 apikey: ctp_rXeez5xZkbBe5yAwQ0YBwiycbDE9Ai2s5bv4 - text: ctp_MuBT4GTyk7b3F7zzXXeemQ4AU0qisV2ChP0J apikey: ctp_MuBT4GTyk7b3F7zzXXeemQ4AU0qisV2ChP0J - text: ctp_C0EgWMmAAdoBx2DMK5vcLkIr6AN86818Rbdr apikey: ctp_C0EgWMmAAdoBx2DMK5vcLkIr6AN86818Rbdr