- Documentation: https://clearbit.com/docs#api-reference
- Summary: Clearbit is a marketing data engine that helps enriching customers or prospects information. The main product allows to build an extensive person profile from a simple email address. To automate researches, the application offers an API : authentication is performed with an
API key. Leaking this key can result in someone consuming the associated quota of queries.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: Scopes are not supported. By default the unique API key have all scopes.
API keys can only be revoked or rolled by contacting the support
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Clearbit basic auth#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.37
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: true- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - clearbit- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sk_
- text: | // Add Clearbitk_TOKEN to your environment variables sk_902c619882c71706ad991f5b8f469ab3 apikey: sk_902c619882c71706ad991f5b8f469ab3