- Documentation: https://clearbit.com/docs#api-reference
- Summary: Clearbit is a marketing data engine that helps enriching customers or prospects information. The main product allows to build an extensive person profile from a simple email address. To automate researches, the application offers an API : authentication is performed with an
API key. Leaking this key can result in someone consuming the associated quota of queries.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: Scopes are not supported. By default the unique API key have all scopes.
#Revoke the secret
API keys can only be revoked or rolled by contacting the support
#Check for suspicious activity
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Clearbit basic auth#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.37
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: true- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - clearbit- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sk_
- text: > // Add Clearbitk_TOKEN to your environment variables sk_922c319852c84706ae991f5c8f469ad9 apikey: sk_922c319852c84706ae991f5c8f469ad9