- Documentation: https://clearbit.com/docs#api-reference
- Summary: Clearbit is a marketing data engine that helps enriching customers or prospects information. The main product allows to build an extensive person profile from a simple email address. To automate researches, the application offers an API : authentication is performed with an
API key. Leaking this key can result in someone consuming the associated quota of queries.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: Scopes are not supported. By default your unique API key have all scopes.
API keys can only be revoked or rolled by contacting the support
This feature is not supported.
Clearbit basic auth#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.37
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - clearbit- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sk_
- text: > // Add Clearbitk_TOKEN to your environment variables sk_922c319852c84706ae991f5c8f469ad9 apikey: sk_922c319852c84706ae991f5c8f469ad9