- Documentation: https://github.com/clojars/clojars-web/wiki/Deploy-Tokens
- Summary: Clojars is a community maintained repository for open-source Clojure libraries.
- IPs allowlist: There is no IP allowlisting possible.
- Scopes: A deploy token can be used to deploy any artifact the user account has rights to deploy. However, deploy tokens can be scoped to only allow deploying of a single artifact, or deploying any artifact within a group.
A user key can be revoked using the API. See this page for more details.
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not available.
Category: Package registry
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.02
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - clojars_
- text: | CLOJARS_ad580296f6309f2bfe1e8c9a12631d3def850cefe4a9a3e2166dab8103e6 apikey: CLOJARS_ad580296f6309f2bfe1e8c9a12631d3def850cefe4a9a3e2166dab8103e6