- Documentation: https://developer.codeclimate.com
- Summary: Code Climate is a solution to monitor and improve the software development process of a company. The solution's data are available in a web application or via a REST API. An API key is used to authenticate queries.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: This feature is not supported.
Secrets can be revoked from the application dashboard.
This feature is not supported.
Category: Development tool
Company: Code Climate
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.75
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - codeclimate
- text: > rc/main/java\n CODECLIMATE_TEST_REPORTER_ID: 9293ff84b57e017c1d3ffe32a1d3b437fad1fbb49c84b05f1e2795285352d9dc\n+\n+\n+\n \n+\n steps:\n - checkout\n \n@@ apikey: 9293ff84b57e017c1d3ffe32a1d3b437fad1fbb49c84b05f1e2795285352d9dc