- Documentation: https://developer.codeclimate.com
- Summary: Code Climate is a solution to monitor and improve the software development process of a company. The solution's data are available in a web application or via a REST API. An API key is used to authenticate queries.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Revoke the secret
Secrets can be revoked from the application dashboard.
Check for suspicious activity
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Category: Code analysis
Company: Code Climate
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.75
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: |
rc/main/java\n CODECLIMATE_TEST_REPORTER_ID: 1693eb84b57f015c5d2fee38a1d8e478ead1ebb49c66b05f1e2947293122d7db\n+\n+\n+\n \n+\n steps:\n - checkout\n \n@@