- Documentation: https://coveralls.io/api/docs
- Summary: Coveralls is a developments tool that helps monitoring code coverage. Repositories on Coveralls can be managed via an API using a dedicated token. This detector aims at catching those tokens.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: All tokens have the same permissions.
Tokens can be deleted or created from the user's account page.
The web application shows a
last used date for each token.
Coveralls personal token#
Category: Development tool
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.08
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - coveralls
- text: > coveralls_token=QEAuo5Pufwd2TGqQiqt3a1HWWp3i9mRTFd4eS apikey: QEAuo5Pufwd2TGqQiqt3a1HWWp3i9mRTFd4eS