Coveralls Repository Token
- Documentation: https://docs.coveralls.io/api-introduction
- Summary: Coveralls is a developments tool that helps monitoring code coverage. Results of tests and source code can be sent via an API using a dedicated token. This detector aims at catching those tokens.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Tokens are linked to a single repository.
Revoke the secret
Tokens can be regenerated from the repository page on Coveralls dashboard.
Check for suspicious activity
This token is used to create builds. It is possible to see in the list of builds if there is any incoherent information.
Category: Code analysis
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.62
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: |