Coveralls Repository Token
- Documentation: https://docs.coveralls.io/api-introduction
- Summary: Coveralls is a developments tool that helps monitoring code coverage. Results of tests and source code can be sent via an API using a dedicated token. This detector aims at catching those tokens.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Tokens are linked to a single repository.
#Revoke the secret
Tokens can be regenerated from the repository page on Coveralls dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
This token is used to create builds. It is possible to see in the list of builds if there is any incoherent information.
Category: Code analysis
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.62
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - coveralls
- text: | coveralls_repo_token=DEAmb5Pefef2TOqDvdt3f7HGWp3m9mGTD apikey: DEAmb5Pefef2TOqDvdt3f7HGWp3m9mGTD