- Documentation: https://docs.coveralls.io/api-introduction
- Summary: Coveralls is a developments tool that helps monitoring code coverage. Results of tests and source code can be sent via an API using a dedicated token. This detector aims at catching those tokens.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: All tokens have the same permissions.
Tokens can be deleted or created from the user's account page.
The web application shows a
last used date for each token.
Category: Development tool
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ipynb banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - coveralls
- text: > coveralls_repo_token=QEAuo5Pufwd2TGqQiqt3a1HWWp3i9mRTF apikey: QEAuo5Pufwd2TGqQiqt3a1HWWp3i9mRTF