- Summary: Crates.io is Rust community's package registry. This detector catches the API key used by the
cratecommand. At the time of writing there is no documented API that uses the key. The key allows to create new crates, push updates, delete them, etc.
- IPs allowlist: Crates.io does not have a way to restrict IPs.
- Scopes: Crates.io does not support scopes.
To revoke the key, just go to the account settings and in the "API Access" search the key and click on "Revoke".
The keys' listing in the account settings has the date and time of the last time the key was used.
Crates io key#
Category: Development tool
Company: Rust Lang
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.07
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ipynb banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - cio
- text: cioMErjYPepRA00nA5StOfdh8fxolERGs4B apikey: cioMErjYPepRA00nA5StOfdh8fxolERGs4B