DigitalOcean OAuth Application Token v1
- Documentation: https://docs.digitalocean.com/reference/api/api-reference/
- Summary: DigitalOcean is a cloud infrastructure provider. The DigitalOcean API allows to manage machines and resources in a programmatic way using HTTP requests. All the features available in the control panel are also available via the API. OAuth apps can access users' authorized data using an OAuth2 access token.
- IPs allowlist: IP addresses can be added to an allowlist from the DigitalOcean dashboard in the
- Scopes: Access token can have two scopes, "read" (grants read-only access to user account) and "read write" (grants read/write access to user account).
Revoke the secret
Check for suspicious activity
The DigitalOcean Dashboard provides a list of all actions (login, resource creation and deletion) that happened in the last 12 months. This can be accessed from the
My Profile/Security section of the dashboard.
Digitalocean oauth application token v1
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: token=doo_v1_50cf6e6b617343bb267f1c7760ada3ccde476253d26ebd7fe855705cb26b401e
- text: doo_v1_50cf6e6b617343bb267f1c7760ada3ccde476253d26ebd7fe855705cb26b401e