DigitalOcean Personal Access Token v1
- Documentation: https://docs.digitalocean.com/reference/api/api-reference/
- Summary: DigitalOcean is a cloud infrastructure provider. The DigitalOcean API allows to manage machines and resources in a programmatic way using HTTP requests. All the features available in the control panel are also available via the API. A Personal Access Token is used like ordinary OAuth access tokens. It is used to authenticate with the API.
- IPs allowlist: IP addresses can be added to an allowlist from the DigitalOcean dashboard in the
- Scopes: Access token can have two scopes, "read" (grants read-only access to user account) and "read write" (grants read/write access to user account).
#Revoke the secret
Each Oauth token can be deleted if necessary at https://cloud.digitalocean.com/account/api/tokens or by using the Revoke Token Flow API.
#Check for suspicious activity
The DigitalOcean Dashboard provides a list of all actions (login, resource creation and deletion) that happened in the last 12 months. This can be accessed from the
My Profile/Security section of the dashboard.
Digitalocean personal token v1#
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 4.9
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - dop_v1_
- text: token=dop_v1_fbc6b13d4d3a05d70e2ce78f284acc9a91bfe157acde781304adc25aafa5d605 apikey: dop_v1_fbc6b13d4d3a05d70e2ce78f284acc9a91bfe157acde781304adc25aafa5d605- text: dop_v1_fbc6b13d4d3a05d70e2ce78f284acc9a91bfe157acde781304adc25aafa5d605 apikey: dop_v1_fbc6b13d4d3a05d70e2ce78f284acc9a91bfe157acde781304adc25aafa5d605