DigitalOcean Spaces Keys
- Documentation: https://docs.digitalocean.com/reference/api/spaces-api/
- Summary: Digital Ocean is a cloud infrastructure provider. Digital Ocean Spaces is an object storage service among Digital Ocean services. All the features available in the control panel are also available via the API. Authentication is required to interact with the API, it is composed of an
access keythat is not secret, and a
secret keythat must remain private.
- IPs allowlist: IP addresses can be added to an allowlist from the Digital Ocean dashboard in the
- Scopes: Each spaces access keys couple gives full access to the corresponding Digital Ocean Spaces account. One can read, write, or delete data with these keys: leaking these is a serious security incident.
Revoke the secret
Spaces access keys can be revoked from the Digital Ocean Dashboard.
Check for suspicious activity
The Digital Ocean Dashboard provides a list of all actions (login, resource creation and deletion) that happened in the last 12 months. This can be accessed from the
My Profile/Security section of the dashboard.
Digitalocean spaces token
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 13.02
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- digital ?ocean
- text: |
client = session.client('s3',
- text: |