- Documentation: https://discord.com/developers/docs/topics/oauth2
- Summary: Discord is an instant messaging and VoIP application. OAuth2 enables application developers to build applications that utilize authentication and data from the Discord API.
- IPs allowlist: To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
- Scopes: Scopes can be set for the application, the full list of available scopes is available here.
To reset a secret, go to the Applications dashboard and reset the secret in the OAuth2 tab of an application.
To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 7.2
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - discord
- text: > discord.com client_id=840643401846147428; client_secret=iodDmFSUDXXirwgOVc15vSBKxDt8n-25; client_id: "840643401846147428" client_secret: iodDmFSUDXXirwgOVc15vSBKxDt8n-25