- Documentation: https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/commandline/swarm_join-token/
- Summary: Docker Swarm allows management and orchestration of Docker applications on a cluster of hosts. Swarms can be configured to lock themselves after Manager Docker daemons have been restarted. Unlocking them requires an unlock-key.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: Keys are specific to a swarm.
You can rotate an unlock-key using the cli command
docker swarm unlock-key --rotate
Docker swarm unlock key#
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.44
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - swmkey-1-
- text: > $ docker swarm unlock-key --rotate Successfully rotated manager unlock key. To unlock a swarm manager after it restarts, run the `docker swarm unlock` command and provide the following key: SWMKEY-1-UOhOoErqKM5HYhH6FpiOXCavM6LcJmtZpm+60BoTz/A apikey: SWMKEY-1-UOhOoErqKM5HYhH6FpiOXCavM6LcJmtZpm+60BoTz/A