Etsy Developer Key
- Documentation: https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation
- Summary: Etsy is an American e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. An API key is used to identify applications to the Etsy web service and track overall call usage.
- IPs allowlist: This features is not available.
- Scopes: Etsy API key allows the user to identify its application to the Etsy web service, track overall call usage, and most importantly generate OAuth access token.
#Revoke the secret
There is no direct information on how to revoke the API key from the documentation.
#Check for suspicious activity
Since one can monitor every call made to the API, a home-made feature could be develop to check for suspicious activity.
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.27
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - etsy
- text: //private etsy key = "2sx4uxkv5v01v3q6lkssgqp6"; apikey: "2sx4uxkv5v01v3q6lkssgqp6"