- Documentation: https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation
- Summary: Etsy is an American e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and craft supplies. An API key is used to identify applications to the Etsy web service and track overall call usage.
- IPs allowlist: This features is not available.
- Scopes: Etsy API key allows the user to identify its application to the Etsy web service, track overall call usage, and most importantly generate OAuth access token.
There is no direct information on how to revoke the API key from the documentation.
Since one can monitor every call made to the API, a home-made feature could be develop to check for suspicious activity.
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.27
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - etsy
- text: //private etsy key = "2sx4uxkv5v01v3q6lkssgqp6"; apikey: "2sx4uxkv5v01v3q6lkssgqp6"