Fastly Personal Token
- Documentation: https://developer.fastly.com/reference/api/auth/
- Summary: Fastly is a company providing cloud computing services such as CDN or load balancing. This detectors aims at catching tokens used to interact with an account.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: Multiple scopes are available such as restricting read/write access or grant access only to specific projects. More details can be found in the scopes documentation.
#Revoke the secret
Tokens can be revoked from the user's dashboard or through the API.
#Check for suspicious activity
It is possible to check last use of a token in the dashboard or through the API.
Fastly personal token#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.03
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - fastly
- text: | fastly_apikey: 7TCVltde6-TNRSLzQQ5cEExSLi2JxS3G apikey: "7TCVltde6-TNRSLzQQ5cEExSLi2JxS3G"