- Documentation: https://firebase.google.com/docs/cloud-messaging
- Summary: Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a cross-platform messaging solution that lets users reliably send messages at no cost. The API key allows to send notification messages or data messages to all users of a specific app.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: The Admin FCM API handles authenticating with the backend and facilitates sending messages and managing topic subscriptions. With the Firebase Admin SDK, one can:
- Send messages to individual devices
- Send messages to topics and condition statements that match one or more topics.
- Subscribe and unsubscribe devices to and from topics
- Construct message payloads tailored to different target platforms
The server key can be directly deleted from the Firebase project console interface and regenerated.
At the time of this document, there is no server side logging, history, or auditing available by default. It would require developers to implemented them manually following this documentation
Fcm api key#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 33.81
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - :apa91b
- text: > AAAAqwe_S5q:APA91b8uVvvpYoh4fSJBCPBVdbEFvuyBnIVLekoBI8fnWWTqets8kL3m8z9BtkG93yUwbKZKgEZvr9JQ1fsBqUaryvYVM4rFHDnRQRuWM66C4pLwkDtrN7WFUIqJl07EsCmeQKH4bzsP apikey: AAAAqwe_S5q:APA91b8uVvvpYoh4fSJBCPBVdbEFvuyBnIVLekoBI8fnWWTqets8kL3m8z9BtkG93yUwbKZKgEZvr9JQ1fsBqUaryvYVM4rFHDnRQRuWM66C4pLwkDtrN7WFUIqJl07EsCmeQKH4bzsP