- Documentation: https://docs.frame.io/docs/authentication
- Summary: Frame.io is a collaborative tool for video edition. This detectors focuses on personal credentials that allow to act on behalf of a user.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not described in the documentation.
- Scopes: A token has limited access that are set when creating the token, more information on scopes can be found in the scopes documentation.
Tokens can be revoked from the dashboard.
Frame.io saves audit logs that can be accessed through the API.
Frame io token#
Company: Frame IO
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.02
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - fio-u-
- text: fio-u-TaWoPIBovaGCbBkUtGPKWS0D3cu254VA33IFCCrtwl8J2Dtq2pMJ9MvNHmNoL2XX apikey: fio-u-TaWoPIBovaGCbBkUtGPKWS0D3cu254VA33IFCCrtwl8J2Dtq2pMJ9MvNHmNoL2XX