- Documentation: https://docs.gitguardian.com/internal-repositories-monitoring/incidents/collaborate
- Summary: This is the token used to share incidents from GitGuardian Internal Monitoring. It allows developer to inspect an incident (and the associated credentials) without being allowed to access the dashboard.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This token is bounded to a specific incident.
To revoke the secret, the issuer of the token must disable sharing from the incident details page. Enabling it again will generate a new token.
This feature is not available.
Gitguardian incident token#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - /share/incidents/
- text: > incident url: dashboard.gitguardian.com/share/incidents/8ca41b0d-ae34-4dc0-a0c9-0d619b37e60b apikey: 8ca41b0d-ae34-4dc0-a0c9-0d619b37e60b - text: > incident url: onprem.io/gitguardian/share/incidents/7a4cf275-5b90-4473-8a76-80dad57a5d65 apikey: 7a4cf275-5b90-4473-8a76-80dad57a5d65