- Documentation: https://docs.gitguardian.com/internal-repositories-monitoring/incidents/collect_feedback
- Summary: This is the token used to share incidents from GitGuardian Internal Monitoring. It allows developer to inspect an incident (and the associated credentials) without being allowed to access the dashboard.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This token is bounded to a specific incident.
To revoke the secret, the issuer of the token must disable sharing from the incident details page. Enabling it again will generate a new token.
This feature is not available.
Gitguardian incident token#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - dashboard\.gitguardian\.com
- text: > incident url: dashboard.gitguardian.com/share/incidents/8ca41b0d-ae34-4dc0-a0c9-0d619b37e60b apikey: 8ca41b0d-ae34-4dc0-a0c9-0d619b37e60b