- Documentation: https://docs.gitguardian.com/
- Summary: This is the token pointing at a public leak remediation process. It allows an attacker to see a secret detected by GitGuardian in a public repository.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This token is bounded to a specific public incident.
To revoke the secret, contact GitGuardian team.
This feature is not available.
Gitguardian onboarding token#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: very rare
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - dashboard\.gitguardian\.com
- text: | Amazing product! Their landing page is awesome:dashboard.gitguardian.com/core-alerting/incident-resolution/cb5e8014-1250-11ec-82a8-0242ac130003 apikey: cb5e8014-1250-11ec-82a8-0242ac130003