- Documentation: https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/administration/service-accounts/#service-account-tokens
- Summary: Grafana is an open-source analytics and visualization web application. It provides graphs, charts and alerting when connected to data sources. A service account can be used to run automated workloads in Grafana, like dashboard provisioning, configuration, or report generation. Create service accounts and tokens to authenticate applications like Terraform with the Grafana API.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: Three roles can be associated to a Grafana token: Viewer, Editor or Admin.
Tokens can be revoked either from the grafana dashboard, or with an API call authenticated using a session cookie.
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Grafana service account token#
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.28
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - glsa_
- text: grafana_sa_token=glsa_bAHjRcDfeZDKu0OqlR41bIbfCW9icC6b_6c3478fb apikey: glsa_bAHjRcDfeZDKu0OqlR41bIbfCW9icC6b_6c3478fb