- Documentation: https://grafana.com/docs/grafana/latest/http_api/auth/
- Summary: Grafana is an open source analytics and visualization web application. It provides graphs, charts and alerting when connected to data sources. The Grafana backend exposes an HTTP API, the same API is used by the frontend to do everything from saving dashboards, creating users and updating data sources. Authentication can be performed via an API token that is therefore sensitive.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: Three roles can be associated to a Grafana token: Viewer, Editor or Admin.
Tokens can be revoked either from the grafana dashboard, or with an API call authenticated using a session cookie.
This feature is not supported.
Grafana personal token#
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 3.09
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - eyjrijoi
- text: > // Add grafana_TOKEN to your environment variables string token = "eyJrIjoiT0tTcpm5UlY2RnVKPTFVaDFrNFZXdE9ZpmIrMkZYbk" apikey: eyJrIjoiT0tTcpm5UlY2RnVKPTFVaDFrNFZXdE9ZpmIrMkZYbk