- Documentation: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/how-to-use-hubspot-api
- Summary: HubSpot is an American developer and marketer of software products for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. The API keys are used for settings management.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: The HubSpot API key is used when managing settings related to HubSpot apps through the API. This would include managing subscriptions for the Webhooks API, creating or updating event types for the Timeline API, or managing the settings for the Ecommerce Bridge.
HubSpot API keys can be deactivated and regenerated through the app interface (see here).
It it possible to check API key call logs via the web interface (see here).
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.92
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - hubspot - '[^a-z]hubapi' - '[^a-z]hapikey'
- text: "https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=91d91373-8e94-4872-893c-e7d080224a56'" apikey: 91d91373-8e94-4872-893c-e7d080224a56- text: 'HUBSPOT_ADDRESS = "https://hubapi.com/leads/v1/"\nAPI_KEY = "91d91373-8b94-4872-893c-e7a080224a65"' apikey: 91d91373-8b94-4872-893c-e7a080224a65- text: https://api.hubapi.com/content/api/v2/blog-posts?hapikey=91d91373-8e94-4872-893c-e7d080224a56' apikey: 91d91373-8e94-4872-893c-e7d080224a56 filename: some_file.md