- Documentation: https://hunter.io/api-documentation/v2
- Summary: Hunter provides a service to find and verify professional email addresses. The service can be accessed through an API.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: All Hunter keys are granted full access to the API.
API keys can be created or deleted at anytime on Hunter's dashboard.
The usage tab of the dashboard displays all the calls made to the API and allows to detect suspicious activity.
Hunter api key#
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.25
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - cmake banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - hunter
- text: $hunter_api_key = "56f775634e0084ebe309b995378908a29e7182af"; apikey: 56f775634e0084ebe309b995378908a29e7182af