- Documentation: https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/apiconnect
- Summary: IBM cloud provides a large variety of managed cloud services. IBM API Connect is a end-to-end API management solution for creating and managing APIs located on cloud and on-premises. This detector finds the set of
client_secretused by clients to authenticated to those APIs.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: The scopes are API specific.
Credentials can be revoked using the API Manager.
The monitoring and troubleshooting section of the documentation contains information on how to monitor suspicious activities.
Ibm api connect credentials#
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.04
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - css - html - lock - md - storyboard - xib banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - ibm- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - id- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - secret- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - \bibm(cloud)?\b
- text: > 'x-ibm-client-id': '2a1c6a12-99e9-4c15-bc12-8b1c0ac09c90', 'x-ibm-client-secret': 'c56cC2rF2kQ4eR0wT6fO7eC0yW5yV6lG2dK3sO0tT1fO5bM4v2', client_id: 2a1c6a12-99e9-4c15-bc12-8b1c0ac09c90 client_secret: c56cC2rF2kQ4eR0wT6fO7eC0yW5yV6lG2dK3sO0tT1fO5bM4v2