- Documentation: https://cloud.ibm.com/docs
- Summary: IBM cloud provides a large variety of managed cloud services. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) tab of the IBM Cloud dashboard displays all the information on users rights and api keys created. An IBM cloud key can give access to infrastructure API and to resources.
- IPs allowlist: Restrictions on IP addresses can be set in the
IAM/settingstab of IBM Cloud dashboard.
- Scopes: Scopes associated to each api key can be fine tuned in the
IAM tabby creating roles and groups.
Secrets can be revoked from the same tab.
IBM Cloud offers a managed service to detect suspicious activities among the account resources. See documentation for more details.
Ibm platform api key#
Category: Cloud Provider
Company: IBM Cloud
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 19.11
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r|m)?html5?~?$ - ^[aps]?cssc?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^mdx?~?$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^crt$ - ^pem$ banlist_filenames: - package-lock\.json check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - ibm
- text: ibm_platform_key=-_mSsEDVnuVh07HNSddnQx_b6CacPsxmCwaVm9P_VWxR apikey: -_mSsEDVnuVh07HNSddnQx_b6CacPsxmCwaVm9P_VWxR- text: | toto ibm +-_mSsEDVnuVh07HNSddnQx_b6CacPsxmCwaVm9P_VWxR hrello my apikey: -_mSsEDVnuVh07HNSddnQx_b6CacPsxmCwaVm9P_VWxR