- Documentation: https://developers.intercom.com/building-apps/docs/authentication-types
- Summary: Intercom is an American software company that produces a messaging platform which allows businesses to communicate with prospective and existing customers within their app, on their website, through social media, or via email. The API keys allow to access data in Intercom workspace.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: The API key allows to interact, push and extract data, and automate certain actions in the Intercom app as well as interacting with customer data.
Keys can be deleted by uninstalling the app or can be simply regenerated from Intercom's workspace in the Developer Hub.
Any changes to the app needs to be approved by Intercom. Depending on how a malicious party uses keys, suspicious activities might be caught by Intercom.
Intercom access token#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.12
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - dg9ro
- text: "intercom_access_token: dG9rOvI0NmJlMTA5XzQwM2NfNDVlM184MjQzXzkwMDnmOTE1NGIyONoxOjA= \n" apikey: "dG9rOvI0NmJlMTA5XzQwM2NfNDVlM184MjQzXzkwMDnmOTE1NGIyONoxOjA="