- Documentation: https://ionic.io/docs
- Summary: Ionic Framework is an open-source UI toolkit for building mobile and desktop apps and Ionic is an American software company that maintains this framework and provides services around it. Their services can be accessed through a dashboard or a CLI. This detector aims at catching the token needed to use the CLI.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: Every token has the same scope, but they can have an expiration date.
Revoke the secret
In Personal Settings > Personal Access Tokens, tokens can be deleted.
Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not available.
Ionic personal access token
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.03
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: '$ export IONIC_TOKEN=ion_CB36LmTFigrX18IMtcRlLvs6HfhUSaHmOuNl3fvQmn'