- Documentation: https://www.kairos.com/docs/api/v1/
- Summary: Kairos is a face recognition platform that analyzes images and provides useful information on the faces found in them. The API key allows to request those information.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available
- Scopes: The API is used to get useful data about faces found in submitted images. It can be used to search, match, and compare faces or to measure characteristics such as age and gender.
From the documentation, there is no direct way to revoke the API key.
There is no available feature from Kairos to check for suspicious activities.
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.09
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ - ^[aps]?cssc?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^mdx?~?$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - kairos
- text: > $app_id = '917bb4dc'; $api_key = '38b90fc66a94e16edc7854e7f12540d7'; $Kairos = new Kairos($app_id, $api_key); client_id: 917bb4dc client_secret: 38b90fc66a94e16edc7854e7f12540d7