- Documentation: https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/20.0.3/rest-api/index.html
- Summary: Keycloak provides sign-in unification features, allowing users to sign in and out of all needed tools in one action.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: Each user has their attributed key, which can cover any number of third-party services
From the admin console, one can issue 'not-before' policies, ensuring that tokens created before a given timestamp are rendered null. Specific applications, clients or users can also be disabled.
Logins are saved as events in the admin console (realm settings). These events can be regularly screened to detect suspicious activities (ex login at unusual hours), but there is no native way to automate the screening. Failed login attempts are also registered and can be configured to trigger an incremental lock on the targeted account, to avoid brute-force attacks.
Keycloak api keys#
Category: Identity provider
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 13.9
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - keycloak
- text: | +#https://medium.com/securing-spring-boot-rest-apis-with-keycloak-alpha-beta +keycloak: + auth-server-url: http://quick-start-random.nip.io/auth + bearer-only: true + credentials: + client-id: 528bed53-f405-406a-96c0-5e921c7b39fe + secret: 63488e67-3e19-43de-997e-833673aea340 + realm: a-random-realm + resource: random-server + use-resource-role-mappings: true client_id: 528bed53-f405-406a-96c0-5e921c7b39fe apikey: 63488e67-3e19-43de-997e-833673aea340 - text: | +keycloak.principal-attribute=preferred_username +keycloak.credential.client-id=2046f7b3-b878-4bc5-8f7f-57b24ce19d85 +keycloak.credentials.secret=0aa1dabc-1d8a-4c00-85c2-82bc88c42dc7 +keycloak.disable-trust-manager=true client_id: 2046f7b3-b878-4bc5-8f7f-57b24ce19d85 apikey: 0aa1dabc-1d8a-4c00-85c2-82bc88c42dc7