LaunchDarkly SDK Key
- Documentation: https://apidocs.launchdarkly.com/reference
- Summary: LaunchDarkly offers a SaaS to manage feature flags in the lifecycle of a project. Users can integrate their applications with their LaunchDarkly workspace thanks to dedicated SDK. This detector aims at catching SDK keys used to authorize such applications to connect to LaunchDarkly.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the API documentation.
- Scopes: SDK keys can only access read-only SDK-specific resources. They are restricted to a single environment.
#Revoke the secret
To revoke the secret, go to the projects section of the concerned account settings. For each environment, SDK keys can be reset.
#Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Launch darkly sdk key#
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.16
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sdk-
- text: | client = new LaunchDarklyClient("sdk-cccc8e83-8b28-4166-bd7a-348c58dddddd"); apikey: sdk-cccc8e83-8b28-4166-bd7a-348c58dddddd