- Documentation: https://apidocs.launchdarkly.com/reference
- Summary: LaunchDarkly offers a SaaS to manage feature flags in the lifecycle of a project. Users can integrate their applications with their LaunchDarkly workspace thanks to dedicated SDK. This detector aims at catching SDK keys used to authorize such applications to connect to LaunchDarkly.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the API documentation.
- Scopes: SDK keys can only access read-only SDK-specific resources. They are restricted to a single environment.
To revoke the secret, go to the projects section of the concerned account settings. For each environment, SDK keys can be reset.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Launch darkly sdk key#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.16
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sdk-
- text: | client = new LaunchDarklyClient("sdk-cccc8e83-8b28-4166-bd7a-348c58dddddd"); apikey: sdk-cccc8e83-8b28-4166-bd7a-348c58dddddd