- Documentation: https://developers.line.biz/en/reference/line-login
- Summary: Line is a free application for instant communications and VoIP. The Line API is an HTTP based API that gives access to various data on the Line platform, and allows to post messages using channel access tokens. OAuth Keys allow to create channel access tokens on a user basis using OAuth2 flow
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: A channel access token is associated with one channel id and its permissions are restricted to this channel.
client_id is unique and public for a channel. The
client_secret can be rotated from the console.
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Line messaging oauth2#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 26.93
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions:  banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: true ban_markup: true- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - line- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - channel- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - secret
- text: | line: channelId: 1562042979 channelSecret: 566572d59e964e36d3a5b658e7bbda0a + # line roro callbackUrl: https://www.tot client_id: "1562042979" client_secret: 566572d59e964e36d3a5b658e7bbda0a