- Documentation: https://mailchimp.com/developer/
- Summary: Mailchimp is an email marketing service. It supports an API to integrate any application with the emailing services.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: A key has the same permissions as the user who created it. The owner and the administrator of an account can invite other people to collaborate and chose their level of access between five profiles. See docs for more details.
An API Key can easily be de-activated from the Mailchimp dashboard in Extras/API Key` tab.
Depending on the Mailchimp plan, logs of API calls are available in the mailchimp dashboard.
Mailchimp basic auth#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.55
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ - ^[aps]?cssc?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^mdx?~?$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - -us
- text: > curl -H "Authorization: Bearer ae54fcc23ade65fa404a65e78c56f898-us1" \ https://api.linode.com/v4/account apikey: ae54fcc23ade65fa404a65e78c56f898-us1