Mandrill API Key
- Documentation: https://mailchimp.com/developer/transactional/api/
- Summary: Mandrill is an add-on to Mailchimp. It provides an email infrastructure service including dashboarding, reports and a powerful API. Note that Mandrill is sometimes called Mailchimp transactional email.
- IPs allowlist: When creating a Mandrill API key from the user's dashboard, an allowlist of IP addresses can be specified.
- Scopes: Each API key can be associated to a selection of API methods when created. It defaults to all permissions.
Revoke the secret
A Mandrill API key can be revoked from the user's dashboard.
Check for suspicious activity
Exhaustive API logs are accessible on the dedicated dashboard tab.
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 2.24
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: |
mandrill_api_key = "_KlXt-4BlHEr56btKZUXcQ"