- Documentation: https://docs.netlify.com/api/get-started/
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: All personal access token are granted the same permissions.
#Revoke the secret
Tokens can be revoked from the Application settings. See this documentation for more details.
#Check for suspicious activity
As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
Netlify personal token#
Category: Collaboration tool
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.03
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - netlify
- text: | // Add NETLIFY_TOKEN to your environment variables string token = "8b6aa9536c1f82b1bfc44025714c0ef0bea78bdc4778fe892ddd34792af9d79b";//EnvironmentVariable("NETLIFY_TOKEN"); if(string.IsNullOrEmpty(token)) apikey: 8b6aa9536c1f82b1bfc44025714c0ef0bea78bdc4778fe892ddd34792af9d79b