- Documentation: https://developers.notion.com/reference/authentication
- Summary: Notion is a project management and note-taking software. Bearer tokens are provided when creating an integration. They can then be used to call the Notion API.
- IPs allowlist: To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
- Scopes: A token is linked to a specific integration which can give access to different content and user capabilities.
A token can be revoked by deleting the integration from the [integration dashboard] (https://www.notion.so/my-integrations). A new integration with the same capabilities can then be created.
To the best of our knowledge this feature is currently not available.
Notion integration token#
Category: Collaboration tool
Company: Notion Labs Inc.
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 6.8
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - secret_
- text: "notion_token = secret_efky1RtWsI0CB1Sn4TRRBLpemW1V11XwPRX3lzUKc5Q" token: secret_efky1RtWsI0CB1Sn4TRRBLpemW1V11XwPRX3lzUKc5Q - text: "notion_api_key = secret_j31baPXkvLhBPrexBGYM10CS7LNpMY5N1MN4rnyI05a" token: secret_j31baPXkvLhBPrexBGYM10CS7LNpMY5N1MN4rnyI05a