- Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/
- Summary: NuGet is the package manager for .NET. The NuGet Gallery is the central package repository used by all package authors or consumers. The identification to the NuGet Gallery is performed using an API key.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: API keys can be created from this page. When creating the key, an expiration date can be chosen as well as the scope associated to the key, and/or the packages it is associated to.
On this same page, the manage tab allows to edit, regenerate or delete any API key.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Nuget api key#
Category: Package registry
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.66
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - oy2
- text: nuget push *.nupkg oy2res2ip44zphcfttbar7i5kn4tttzulg6yhpkvzx3dsc -src https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json apikey: oy2res2ip44zphcfttbar7i5kn4tttzulg6yhpkvzx3dsc - text: dotnet nuget push ./nuget/*.nupkg -k oy2fve3tqk4amkc55vkaxxpledpqt7vu5bpjsopbbgwffc apikey: oy2fve3tqk4amkc55vkaxxpledpqt7vu5bpjsopbbgwffc