NuGet API Key
- Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/nuget/
- Summary: NuGet is the package manager for .NET. The NuGet Gallery is the central package repository used by all package authors or consumers. The identification to the NuGet Gallery is performed using an API key.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: API keys can be created from this page. When creating the key, an expiration date can be chosen as well as the scope associated to the key, and/or the packages it is associated to.
Revoke the secret
On this same page, the manage tab allows to edit, regenerate or delete any API key.
Check for suspicious activity
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Nuget api key
Category: Package registry
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.66
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: nuget push *.nupkg oy2rek2ae45zphcftpdav7d0ko0tttsuxg6yfpcvex9fsc -src https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json
- text: dotnet nuget push ./nuget/*.nupkg -k oy2fvc3nqk4amkc54ocexxpsedpqt7ie8apjfepbegwffc