- Documentation: https://octopus.com/docs/octopus-rest-api
- Summary: Octopus Deploy facilates release management and ensures that it is auditable and compliant. Every user has an API portal that they can access by providing a valid host/key pair. This detector is capable of catching the host/key pair.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not currently available.
- Scopes: API keys creation process is described in this page. All keys have the same permissions.
The API key can be revoked via the "My API Keys" section of the user's profile, the same page on which keys are created.
Octopus Deploy provides continuous logging for its 'Octopus' and 'Tentacle' services. These logs can help identify suspicious activities.
Octopus api key#
Company: Octopus Deploy
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.08
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - api-
- text: |- octopus_server: https://gg.octopus.app/ octopus_api_key: API-QVNQNEYQKWRCXWYK57PIOISUWYQ3MYU host: https://gg.octopus.app apikey: API-QVNQNEYQKWRCXWYK57PIOISUWYQ3MYU