- Documentation: https://beta.openai.com/docs/introduction
- Summary: OpenAI is a research project that provides a powerful API to complete various atificial intelligence tasks. This detector aims at catching API keys for this service.
- IPs allowlist: The number of IP addresses that can be used by a single user account can be reduced. You can read this documentation for more details.
- Scopes: This information could not be found in the documentation.
Secrets can be revoked from
Usage can be audited at a user level. This can help to detect suspicious activities.
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.35
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - sk-
- text: > openai.api_key = "sk-p999HAfj6Cm1bO00SXgJc7kFxvFPtQ1KBBWrqSOU" apikey: sk-p999HAfj6Cm1bO00SXgJc7kFxvFPtQ1KBBWrqSOU- text: > TOKEN=sk-Xf4y0b1UTtNT7ALOp9d5J0sDklAO9NHO7gmKneV2 apikey: sk-Xf4y0b1UTtNT7ALOp9d5J0sDklAO9NHO7gmKneV2