- Documentation: https://plaid.com/docs/api/
- Summary: Plaid is a financial services company. client_id and client_secret allow users and applications to access all resources from an account through the API.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not currently available.
- Scopes: These credentials allow user to access all data from the Plaid account. Beware that these are the same in all environments (sandbox, development, production)
Credentials can be changed in the developers dashboard.
This feature is not currently available.
Category: Payment system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.74
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^lock$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - plaid
- text: > PLAID_CLIENT_ID = a1c1774894e2b8b54bc1b78b PLAID_SECRET = 63b5936f38dbfed45bd53eff7d3db5 client_id: a1c1774894e2b8b54bc1b78b client_secret: 63b5936f38dbfed45bd53eff7d3db5