- Documentation: https://www.pulumi.com/docs/reference/pkg/
- Summary: Pulumi is an open-source infrastructure as code tool for creating, deploying, and managing cloud infrastructure. This detector aims at catching the access tokens used to log into the Pulumi command line client.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This feature is not available.
Access tokens can be revoked from the Pulumi dashboard in the Settings/Access Tokens tab.
The last use of each access token is displayed in the dashboard.
Pulumi access token#
Category: Cloud Provider
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.06
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - pul-
- text: > pul-18e33d1eebebef94eae129d421bc8ecc9ba88d2f apikey: pul-18e33d1eebebef94eae129d421bc8ecc9ba88d2f