- Documentation: https://www.pulumi.com/docs/reference/pkg/
- Summary: Pulumi is an open source infrastructure as code tool for creating, deploying, and managing cloud infrastructure. This detector aims at catching the access tokens used to log into the Pulumi command line client.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This feature is not available.
Access tokens can be revoked from the Pulumi dashboard in the Settings/Access Tokens tab.
The last use of each access token is displayed in the dashboard.
Pulumi access token#
Category: Development tool
High recall: True
Validity check available: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 0.06
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - pul-
- text: > pul-18e33d1eebebef94eae129d421bc8ecc9ba88d2f apikey: pul-18e33d1eebebef94eae129d421bc8ecc9ba88d2f