Pusher Channels Keys
- Documentation: https://pusher.com/docs/channels/server_api/overview
- Summary: Pusher is a service that allows developers to build real time applications. Credentials are used to publish events in channels or to retrieve information about the connected users.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not available.
- Scopes: This feature is not available.
#Revoke the secret
This can be done from the app dashboard.
#Check for suspicious activity
Aggregated usage statistics can be found in the app dashboard.
Pusher channels keys#
Category: Messaging system
High recall: False
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 4
Occurrences found for one million commits: 6.64
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - pusher - beams - chatkit - channels
- text: | @@ -38,10 +38,10 @@ AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 AWS_BUCKET= -PUSHER_APP_ID= -PUSHER_APP_KEY= -PUSHER_APP_SECRET= -PUSHER_APP_CLUSTER= +PUSHER_APP_ID=931932 +PUSHER_APP_KEY=d93e7eade548d00e7755 +PUSHER_APP_SECRET=4dc86652b4f69252461e +PUSHER_APP_CLUSTER=ap1 cluster: ap1 app_id: "931932" client_id: d93e7eade548d00e7755 client_secret: 4dc86652b4f69252461e