Razorpay API Key
- Documentation: https://razorpay.com/docs/api/
- Summary: Razorpay is a payment gateway for businesses websites or applications. Razorpay exposes its services through a REST API. A client_id and a client_secret are required to authenticate.
- IPs allowlist: As of the time of writing this documentation, this feature is not yet supported.
- Scopes: Razorpay allows to create live or test API credentials. Otherwise, no custom scopes can be specified when creating new credentials.
Revoke the secret
Secrets can be revoked or regenerated from the
Settings/API Keys page of the user dashboard.
Check for suspicious activity
Razorpay supports webhook to send notifications. This can help in detecting suspicious usage of API credentials.
Category: Payment system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.3
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator
- text: |