- Documentation: https://razorpay.com/docs/api/
- Summary: Razorpay is a payment gateway for businesses websites or applications. Razorpay exposes its services through a REST API. A client_id and a client_secret are required to authenticate.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not supported.
- Scopes: Razorpay allows to create live or test api credentials. Otherwise, no custom scopes can be specified when creating new credentials.
Secrets can be revoked or regenerated from the
Settings/API Keys page of the user dashboard.
Razorpay supports webhook to send notifications. This can help in detecting suspicious usage of API credentials.
Category: Payment system
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 2
Occurrences found for one million commits: 1.3
- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - rzp_live_
- text: > rzp_live_C7ayx7PaJJkARf secret=4BdgF5N5FitWBRBA6QwZrVwi client_id: rzp_live_C7ayx7PaJJkARf client_secret: 4BdgF5N5FitWBRBA6QwZrVwi