- Documentation: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
- Summary: reCAPTCHA key is used to verify that the request sent to a website is not done by a bot.
- IPs allowlist: It is possible to restrict verification to a domain/package name.
- Scopes: This feature is not relevant for this type of key.
#Revoke the secret
This can be done from the Google developers console.
#Check for suspicious activity
Alerts can be automatically triggered by Google if they find suspicious activity. This setting is available from the console.
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 34.98
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false ban_markup: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - 6l[c-f]
- text: > reCAPATCHA recaptcha apikey = 6Lcw--w-AAAAAw-w-w----w-w-www-www--ww-w- apikey: 6Lcw--w-AAAAAw-w-w----w-w-www-www--ww-w-