- Documentation: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/intro
- Summary: reCAPTCHA key is used to verify that the request sent to a website is not done by a bot.
- IPs allowlist: It is possible to restrict verification to a domain/package name.
- Scopes: This feature is not relevant for this type of key.
This can be done from the Google developers console.
Alerts can be automatically triggered by Google if they find suspicious activity. This setting is available from the console.
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
On-premise instances exist: False
Only valid secrets raise an alert: True
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 41.14
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false include_default_banlist_extensions: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - 6l[c-f]
- text: > reCAPATCHA recaptcha apikey = 6Lcw--w-AAAAAw-w-w----w-w-www-www--ww-w- apikey: 6Lcw--w-AAAAAw-w-w----w-w-www-www--ww-w-