- Documentation: https://developer.riotgames.com/
- Summary: Riot Games is a video game developer and publisher. Riot Games Developer Portal is a platform and API to help developers gather data and contribute to players' experience.
- IPs allowlist: This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
- Scopes: Riot Games provides three types of api keys. Development API keys, Personal API keys and Production API keys. Read this documentation for more details.
API keys can be revoked from the Riot Games dashboard.
This feature is not mentioned in the documentation.
Riot games apikey#
Company: Riot Games
High recall: True
Validity check available: True
Only valid secrets raise an alert: False
Minimum number of matches: 1
Occurrences found for one million commits: 18.41
- type: FilenameBanlistPreValidator banlist_extensions: - ^(cs|x|p|s|r)?html5?~?$ - ^[aps]?cssc?~?$ - ^lock$ - ^mdx?~?$ - ^storyboard(c|er)?~?$ - ^xib$ banlist_filenames:  check_binaries: false- type: ContentWhitelistPreValidator patterns: - rgapi
- text: > RGAPI-aba5a18a-39c4-1841-7b70-754c1750f0c3 apikey: RGAPI-aba5a18a-39c4-1841-7b70-754c1750f0c3